Submitting a script for consideration – Spectrum Festival
Here are the guidelines for the Spectrum Festival of Short Plays (currently in early spring). Please make sure you have read the general guidelines.
- The play must be no longer than 10 -15 minutes performance time.
- Plays must be submitted between January 1 & August 31 to be considered for the next year’s season. Plays arriving outside those dates will be rejected.
- The play must be able to be performed with minimal staging, lighting etc. with a maximum cast of 5.
- There is a $25.00 fee for each script submitted. A Paypal button to pay the fee is below. Submissions will not be considered if the fee is not payed within 24 hours of our receiving the submission email.
N.B. To assist our process please make sure your script complies with the following:
- To ensure anonymity in the review process, your script must NOT include your name or anything that would identify you
- You must include a short synopsis of the play on the first script page.
- There should be a separate cast page that includes the characters’ names, doubling if necessary/recommended (and other information)
- The pages should be numbered
EMAIL using this link with your script(s) and your mailing address, email, phone number and title of your play in the body of the email.
Click the button below to pay the $25.00 Submission Fee.